Rocky Mountain Apparel is your Denver screen printing provider! We specialize in custom t-shirt screen printing and digital printing for apparel and swag. We specialize in high-quality plastisol, water-base and discharge printing. With many different options of garments to choose from, we can accommodate single prints to 10,000+ quantity jobs, from simple one color designs up to tencolor designs. Please click here for a free screen printing quote.
Screen printing involves creating a stencil, known as a screen, and then using that screen to apply ink on a printing surface. Colors are then applied using a different screen, one at a time, combined to achieve the finished products. The more colors a design has, the more screens are needed and the more setup time is required.
The ink in screen printing is applied thicker than digital printing, which results in brighter colors. Screen printing is the best option for designs that require a high level of vibrancy, specialty products, or for quantities greater than twelve (12) pieces. Rocky Mountain Apparel has no minimums for screen printing but pricing can be expensive under twelve (12) pieces.
There are multiple factors that will affect the final cost of your screen printing project:
- Type of Garment. For almost every product we have an affordable, mid-range, and high-end option, and there are many styles to choose from. Please browse through our catalogs to see all the items we carry.
- Quantity. Due to the setup involved in the screen printing process, the more items you order, the lower your price will be at certain break points. Please contact us to learn more.
- Number of Locations Printed. Each location requires a setup and screens for your imprint. A front print only will always be cheaper than a front and back print.
- Number of Colors. The number of colors in each design affects the run time and setup for each location. A one color print will be less expensive than a three color print. If you have a lot of colors and tones of colors in your design, a process print may be a cheaper solution.
- Deadline. Orders are produced on-demand for your due date. Garments needed in a few days will be more expensive than those needed in a few weeks.
We are also providing custom printing services Denver and Embroidery services Denver.